We’re all about the fun this week as we discuss gamification as a way to make tasks more fun and enjoyable. From decluttering to learning a new language to running a race, employing gamification can make everything easier!
Discussion topics include:
- Declutter Go! the new decluttering game that Janine’s friend Lynne Poulton has just launched
- Shannon’s favorite gamifying language-learning app, Duolingo. She has used it 656 days in a row!
- How Shannon took gamification to the next level by joining Duolingo Leagues
- The impact Duolingo Leagues had on Shannon’s effort (she’s now in the top-tier Diamond League!)
- How the extra gamification has allowed to Shannon to learn a lot more Portuguese
- The game that got Shannon back into running after a car accident (Zombies, Run!)
- To-Do List Bingo!
- Remember: Fun and easy absolutely counts!
- Gamifying anything
Note: In Portuguese, “Diamond League” is “Liga de Diamante”.
Here are a couples of photos of the new game Declutter Go!