It’s your turn! In this episode Janine and Shannon answer questions from listeners.
Discussion topics include:
- Becoming empowered by the people who teach you
- Finding someone to work with who supports you and helps you feel good about your efforts
- Doing the best you can (without being perfect) so that you can be a model for someone else
- Staying on top of all the areas of your life
- Janine and Shannon’s favorite paper planner for busy people (spoiler alert: it’s Planner Pad)
- Shannon’s Bullet Journal (and why she likes handwriting her planner)
- A holistic approach to keeping track of stuff in your life
- Questions to ask yourself to help you decide what to work on
- Setting an achievable goal and a stretch goal
- Feeling vs thinking about your projects
Just call the GTGE Hotline at 413-424-GTGE (4843) if you’d like to have us answer your questions in a future episode!
Note: The first caller, Geralin, was referring to Episode 8: You Be You when she mentioned what sparked her comment.
3 thoughts on “Episode 15: Q&A 1 – Prioritizing, Planning & Empowering”
I would like information about The Plannet Pad. Is it available for 2019 yet, where do I order it from and how much is the cost? Do they ship to Canada ?
Hi, Cathie. The link for Planner Pad is above (www.plannerpads.com). They do ship to Canada, right now they have start dates of July 2018, October 2018 and January 2019 and the price is dependent on the size you get. (You can see the prices on their website.)
Thanks for listening to the podcast!
Thank you for the link and testimonials about PlannerPads.com. Right now I keep all my appointments (including appointments to listen to this podcast) on my Google calendar. Since I shift my schedule around a lot, I find that tracking events digitally works best for me. But I am intrigued by the Planner Pads. Helping me to categorize and prioritize tasks might be helpful. I have a system in place which I learned from Karen Kingston, and it is working for me. I always like to tweak different systems to get them to work for me. I have placed an event on my calendar for mid-November to investigate whether buying a Planner Pad is in the cards for me.