It’s your turn! In this episode Janine and Shannon answer questions from listeners.
Discussion topics include:
- Becoming empowered by the people who teach you
- Finding someone to work with who supports you and helps you feel good about your efforts
- Doing the best you can (without being perfect) so that you can be a model for someone else
- Staying on top of all the areas of your life
- Janine and Shannon’s favorite paper planner for busy people (spoiler alert: it’s Planner Pad)
- Shannon’s Bullet Journal (and why she likes handwriting her planner)
- A holistic approach to keeping track of stuff in your life
- Questions to ask yourself to help you decide what to work on
- Setting an achievable goal and a stretch goal
- Feeling vs thinking about your projects
Just call the GTGE Hotline at 413-424-GTGE (4843) if you’d like to have us answer your questions in a future episode!
Note: The first caller, Geralin, was referring to Episode 8: You Be You when she mentioned what sparked her comment.