Janine and Shannon truly embraced the concept of “good enough” when creating this podcast. In this episode we talk about how we went from idea to launch in less than two months (with five episodes recorded!). It’s been a great lesson for us on the value of letting go of perfectionism.
- Choosing the podcasting app we use to produce the podcast (we’re using Cast — it’s a super simple way to get started!)
- Selecting topics
- Selecting the name of the podcast
- Deciding what had to be in place before we could launch
- Creating a logo for the podcast
- Rehearsing our conversations (or not)
Listen to the inside scoop on how putting “good enough” into practice allowed us to make creating a podcast fun and easy!