It’s the podcast’s fourth anniversary! We published our first three episodes on June 15, 2018. On our third anniversary, we published a post called Three Pillars for Three years and this year we decided to add a fourth pillar for our fourth anniversary. It’s Let It Be Easy, and it’s focus of our episode today.
Discussion topics include:
- Our fourth anniversary!
- The three pillars of good enough that we identified for our third anniversary
- The supreme value of knowing your why
- The “fruit and flower anniversary”
- The fourth pillar: Let It Be Easy
- How we embraced ease in creating this podcast
- How Let It Be Easy now feels beneficial to Shannon, rather than like cheating
- Incorporating Let It Be Easy into challenges
- Shannon’s decision to seek some help in her challenge of walking 175 miles in Portugal this fall
- How we embraced Let It Be Easy by recording shorter episodes
- Letting it be easy in bullet journaling