After six weeks off, Shannon and Janine are happy to be back recording a podcast episode. We missed our weekly conversations! In this episode, we discuss some of the ways we benefited from taking a break.
Discussion topics include:
- We’re back after our hiatus!
- Our mixed feelings about our break
- The beneficial rhythm of regular podcasting
- It turns out we’re out-of-sight out-of-mind people!
- How being actively involved with the podcast on a weekly basis makes life easier
- Shannon’s hope to come up with some touchstones during a future hiatus in order to be more mindful with the time that is saved
- The possibility of scheduling time during the next hiatus to discuss topic ideas or do other things to stay more connected to the podcast
- How we’ve both missed podcasting (and how we’re glad about that)
- Weekly tasks as an anchor for the week and the passage of time
- How a break can help you purposefully choose whether you want to keep doing things the same way or do something differently
- Our gratitude for our show notes to remind us what we have talked about
- A diversion into a brief discussion of Jeopardy! and life without cable TV