There’s so much to be grateful for. And expressing that gratitude not only helps you, it helps others. This week, Janine and Shannon talk about the importance of gratitude and ways to express it.
Discussion topics include:
- The gratitude that Shannon and Janine feel for you, our podcast listeners
- The value of keeping (and reviewing) a kudos file
- The impact of expressing gratitude to others
- Shannon’s quick-thanks method that allows her to express gratitude without letting perfectionism get in the way
- The Getting to Good Enough mugs! (You can buy one of your own if you want.)
- Not letting perfectionism extinguish fun impulses to express thanks
- Janine’s method for saving money on greeting cards (she thinks it’s brilliant)
- Organizing thank-you cards to use later
- How Shannon uses the app Postagram to send postcards on the fly to her mother
- Finding things to be grateful for in your life
- Creating a habit of coming up with a gratitude list
- The effect of perfectionism on gratitude
- Being grateful for the “good enough” things in your life
Thank you so much for listening!