Janine and Shannon are experts in letting go. Janine helps people with tangible stuff and Shannon helps them with intangible stuff. So we have a lot to say in this episode about the benefits and process of letting go!
Discussion topics include:
- How January is a great time for letting go
- That Janine rarely, if ever, regrets having let go of something (and neither do her clients)
- How the various terms for decluttering process can change the way you feel about it–and the importance of finding the language that works for you
- How letting go of beliefs (like perfectionism) can allow you to open up space to do more of what you love
- A change to our podcast’s tagline!
- A deep dive into the process for letting of thoughts and beliefs that aren’t helpful
- How your goals can help your underlying beliefs come to the surface
- The magic of thinking about your beliefs that might not be serving you and recognizing they’re not true
- The perfectionistic beliefs Janine had to let go of in order to start a daily yoga practice