This week, we’re re-running Episode 21 from October 2018. It gets to the heart one of our most important recurring themes, so we thought it would be worthwhile to revisit.
The bedrock of all the advice we offer on this podcast is, “Know what’s important to you.” In this episode, Janine and Shannon discuss how to get in touch with your values so that you can more easily embrace good enough.
Discussion topics include:
- The importance of knowing your core values
- Evaluating what’s important to you
- The secret sauce of the process: Repeating the question “What else?”
- Using your core values to help you decide what good enough means to you
- Trying a Word of the Year exercise
- How getting clear on your why makes everything easier
- Getting in touch with your body’s “yes” and “no” signals
- Shannon’s “Boring Change” technique for making ridiculously easy changes