Whether we like it or not, Zoom has become a part of the lives of many (if not most) of us, thanks to COVID-19. In this episode, Shannon and Janine letting go of perfectionism around Zoom to make it less stressful.
Discussion topics include:
- The challenging transition from phone coaching to Zoom coaching for Shannon
- Shannon’s iPad + computer set up that allows her to take notes on her laptop while providing a flattering camera angle
- Blue-light filtering glasses to help lessen the negative effects of screen time
- The benefit of Zooming from an iPad rather than a computer
- Letting go of stress around your background when Zooming
- The photo-booth strip of Janine and Shannon that keen-eyed people who Zoom with Janine can see
- Adjusting what you’re paying attention to based on your audience
- Zoom goofs seen on the internet
Here’s Shannon’s Zoom set up:
And here’s the photo-booth filmstrip that Shannon and Janine took back in 2013. It’s claimed a prized spot on Janine’s bulletin board.