A vision board is a great way to get clear on what’s important to you and keep it in sight year-round. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be difficult! Janine and Shannon got together on Zoom to create digital vision boards and recorded this episode right after they finished. We had so much fun!
Discussion topics include:
- We created vision boards together!
- How Shannon used magazines to hone in on her theme for the year prior to creating her board
- Combining personal and work aspirations in a single vision board
- What is a vision board?
- Keeping your vision board in front of you
- The traditional way to create a vision board: cutting out pictures from magazine to make a collage
- Janine’s interim digital vision board tool: Comic Lite
- The digital tools Janine and Shannon used: Canva + Pinterest
- Figuring out when to call a vision board done
- The beauty of being able to change a digital vision board
- The time Janine’s vision board came true in spades
- The two-pronged value of a vision board: getting you clear on your goals + keeping it in front of you
- Integrating a word of the year into a vision board
- Creating goals or guidelines that support the vision board
Here are our vision boards. Fun and easy!
Shannon’s vision board:
Janine’s vision board:
(Click on the pictures to enlarge them.)
Here’s the terrific video from Ellen Coule that taught us how to use Canva + Pinterest for our boards.