It can be really helpful to let go of perfectionism when preparing for big things. Shannon is embracing imperfection in her preparations for her much-anticipated trip to Portugal. This episode Shannon and Janine discuss preparing imperfectly as a way to free yourself from stress.
Discussion topics include:
- Shannon’s (imperfect) preparation for her month-long trip to Portugal
- Shannon’s itinerary
- The 175-mile solo walking part of her trip
- Janine’s over preparation for her 4,000-mile solo driving trip in 2020
- Asking for help in finding the right backpack
- The kindness of Shannon’s naturopath in lending her a backpack
- Shannon’s walking footwear
- How Shannon is figuring out what clothing to take on the trip
- Shrugging off the stress of potentially making the wrong decision
- Shannon’s mantra: “It will be fine. I can always make a different choice.”
Note: We’ll be taking a few weeks off while Shannon is in Portugal. See you back on October 13!